Marketing can feel good
You can be a better marketer and attract all the clients
you can handle – without sacrificing your integrity.
You’re a good business.
And you need to market your stuff.
When I say ‘hippy’ here’s what I mean: You’re a conscious entrepreneur. You’re in the Healing Arts or a Holistic Practitioner, you’re a life coach, or a permaculture practitioner. Perhaps you are selling a natural, eco-friendly, cruelty-free or otherwise healthy product, or maybe you’re a local business owner who just plain cares deeply about your community, nature and social justice . . . and you want to be a better marketer, but you struggle with it. You just don’t get great results.
What we’ve got here could be a fit if . . .
- you’d love to attract more good people as clients
- you’ve been secretly “intending” to give your marketing more time and focus . . . but uhhh . . . just never seem to get around to it?
- you know you need to take your marketing to the next level but have no idea where to start
- you don’t “love” the idea of marketing (even though you love your business)
- you like the notion that marketing could be guilt-free, respectful, beautiful, inspiring, honouring, fun, warm, gracious, quirky and honest (and be even more effective because of that).
If so, I imagine that you want to…
- Get much better marketing results and attract many more clients (and better ones) more consistently.
- Communicate your marketing message in a way that people who are a perfect fit become interested in what you offer.
- Have a no-hype, non-gross, inspiring and uplifting marketing plan that makes sense and is both easy and affordable to implement.
- Market with integrity and authenticity, actually feeling good about the marketing that you do.
- Have your marketing not only sell good things that make the world better – but actually be a good thing that makes the world better.
We might love each other a lot if . . .
- you love local and organic food, farmers markets, craft fairs
- you love to celebrate what makes a place spaces – their local businesses, music and arts and know that real wealth is always found in community
- you’d love to see your city filled with solar panels, wind power, backyard chickens and frontyard gardens
- you’re deeply critical of our current capitalist economic system
Hi, I’m Tad Hargrave,
owner of Marketing for Hippies.
I’ve been helping conscious entrepreneurs like you be better marketers for over a decade now (a lot of them have found the outside perspective and guidance really useful). And yes, there are better, more successful ways to market your green, conscious, community based business. I try to write about them as often as I can on my blog.
I offer a some products and services that help you figure out low-cost (or no cost) pressure-free strategies to attract the perfect amount of clients who are “just right” (in a way that feels clean, wonderful and exciting not slick, gross and slimy). My goal is simple: to help you make more money and a bigger difference – and to help you do it in a way that feels wonderful.
In short, this is marketing for hippies.
And there are a bunch of free things for you to check out too (hippies love free things!)
To get a free copy of my 195 page ebook, ‘The Way of the Radical Business” (which includes a couple marketing self-assessments to help you see what might be holding you back), just fill in the box at the upper right hand side.
Thanks so much for taking the trouble to visit. Feel free to drop me an line anytime.