Conscious Business Folk: Are you struggling to attract enough clients?
You can be a better marketer and attract all the clients you can handle – without sacrificing your integrity.
You’re a good business.
And you need to market your stuff.
When I say ‘hippy’ here’s what I mean: Perhaps you are selling a natural, eco-friendly, cruelty-free or otherwise healthy product, or you’re in the Healing Arts or a Holistic Practitioner, or maybe you’re a local business owner that just plain cares deeply about your community, nature and social justice? . . . and you want to be a better marketer, but you struggle with it. You just don’t get great results.
What we’ve got here could be a fit if . . .
- you’re needing to attract more clients
- you’re needing to increase your cash flow (and quick!)
- you’ve been secretly “intending” to give your marketing more time and focus . . . but uhhh . . . just never seem to get around to it?
- you KNOW you need to take your marketing to the next level but have NO IDEA WHERE TO START
- you don’t “love” the idea of marketing (even though you love your business)
If so, I imagine that you want to…
- Get much better marketing results and attract many more clients more consistently.
- Communicate your marketing message in a way that prospects become interested in what you offer.
- Have a no-hype, non-gross, inspiring and uplifting marketing plan that makes sense and is both easy and affordable to implement.
- Market with integrity and authenticity, actually feeling good about the marketing that you do.
- Have your marketing not only sell good things that make the world better – but actually BE a good thing that makes the world better.
Hi, I’m Tad Hargrave, owner of Marketing for Hippies. We’ve been helping conscious entrepreneurs be better marketers for almost a decade now (a lot of them have found the outside perspective and guidance really useful). And yes, there are better, more successful ways to market your green, conscious, community based business. I try to write about them as often as I can on my blog.
I offer a bunch of products and services that help you figure out low-cost (or no cost) pressure-free strategies to attract the perfect amount of clients who are “just right” (in a way that feels clean, wonderful and exciting not slick, gross and slimy). My goal is simple: to help you make more money and a bigger difference – and to help you do it in a way that feels wonderful.
In short, this is marketing for hippies.
And there are a bunch of free things for you to check out too (hippies love free things!)
To get a free copy of my 195 page ebook, ‘The Way of the Radical Business” (including a couple marketing self-assessments to help you see what might be holding you back), just fill in the box at the upper right hand side.
Thanks so much for taking the trouble to visit. Feel free to drop me an line anytime.