Why? They’re well connected and well respected.
They’re like the one’s and two’s in the photo to the right. Their circles overlap a lot of other people’s circles. An endorsement from a ‘1’ can mean more to you than an endorsement from ten ‘4’s. Placement in the ‘right’ media can save you a lot of time and money.
When you start thinking about your niche market, and how to reach them with effective word of mouth marketing – you immediately need to start thinking about the ‘hubs’ in their networks. You need to ask yourself, “who do they already trust?”
Luckily, it’s not that hard.
These seven questions will take you most of the way there.
1. EVENTS & LOCATIONS: Where does your niche gather, congregate, celebrate and hangout?
2. BUSINESSES: Where do they already spend their money?
3. GROUPS: What formal groups are they a part of?
4. SUPPORT: What resources or groups exist to support them?
5. WEBSEARCH: if your niche were to search for a solution to their problems on google, what would they type in?
6. PUBLICATIONS (on and offline): Where do they go for news and information that is relevant, credible and valuable for them?
7. INDIVIDUALS: Which individuals do they most trust (whether globally or locally)?
If you’d like get cool posts like this in your inbox every few days CLICK HERE to subscribe to my blog and you’ll also get a free copy of my fancy new ebook “Marketing for Hippies” when it’s done.