MfH Urban Retreat Thank You
This is going to be a great 3.5 days. I'm looking forward to connecting more with you.
If you are new to my work, see the resources below.
Saturday, November 18, 2023: 10am-6pm (lunch from 1-3pm
Sunday, November 19: 10am-6pm (lunch from 1-3pm)
Monday, November 20, 2023: 10am-6pm (lunch from 1-3pm)
Note: Keep this evening free for evening festivities with fellow members.
Tuesday, November 21, 2023: 10am-1pm
There is a bus stop right outside and HOT is only a few minutes away from the Hoxton and Haggerston Overground stations. Some favourite local places are Haggerston Riviera on Regent’s Canal, Haggerston Park, Hackney City Farm (where HOT likes to source local food products) , Broadway Market, Columbia Road and Hoxton Square.
The specific address is: Unit 4, 222 Kingsland Road, E2 8AX
WHO’S ATTENDING ALONG WITH YOU?: Get to know the other amazing attendees that you will be working with over the retreat HERE.
EMERGENCY CONTACT FOR TAD: You can phone or text Tad at 1-780-885-8891. You can email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GROUP CHAT ON SIGNAL: If you’d like to connect with other attendees to organize ride shares and/or lodging shares, shared meals, hot travel tips, etc, please go ahead and JOIN HERE.
NETWORKING GOOGLE SHEET: If you wish to coordinate accommodation and/or car-shares, we’ve made a tracking doc for you to coordinate one another’s details. It’s a working doc for you as the participants, so feel free to make it work for you by editing it as you wish/need. Find it HERE.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Slippers are great for wearing inside the space.
- A refillable water bottle.
- A journal or note book (and favourite pen!) for making notes.
- Your laptop for digital notes and such.
MEALS: At the workshop lunch breaks you’ll need to make your own food arrangements. You can bring your own food and eat on location, or there are some great little places to eat within a short drive of the workshop location to choose from.
PARKING: You can park at the venue but we encourage carpooling or walking (and finding a place nearby to stay). There is no parking in the building. You need to google around and use some parking apps. Lots of residential streets to choose from.
Resources for folks who are new-ish to my work:
BEFORE you hit the road for the retreat, be sure to have watched:
- My Marketing for Hippies 101 video (3 hours): https://marketingforhippies.com/intro-download/
And if you have time, it would be really useful if you also:
- Watch the Hub Marketing webinar (2 hours): https://youtu.be/tNFfAg2rkWc
- Check out my Starter Kit (the 101 video listed above is in the Starter Kit): https://marketingforhippies.com/starter-kit-package
There are three ways you can pay:
You are welcome to pay me in four instalments spread out over a year. These PWYC payments can be for any amounts on any dates within one year. I’ve opted for this approach for my weekend workshops because, in my experience, entrepreneurs are cash-flow poor and it’s easier to spread payments out rather than people feeling terrible that they can’t pay much all in one moment.
- PWYC Option A: via PayPal. You can send these manually or I can set up four PayPal auto-payments. One immediately and the rest over the coming year on dates that work for you.
- PWYC OptionB: via international money transfer. I recommend using Wise or Western Union. I can set up email reminders to help you remember, for the dates that work for you. And if this is the option you choose, my assistant will be in touch with you to provide you with the relevant info you’ll need to set these up.
If you’ve chosen this option, you’ve already sent me your deposit, and you can let me know at the end of the workshop which PWYC option you’re going with.
2. Pay in Full at Market Value:
I offer this only because pay-what-you-can makes some people deeply uneasy and who would rather just have it all settled before it gets started. If that’s the case, you can pay the market value of $1400 USD upfront.
If you’ve chosen this option then you’ve already made your workshop payment, thank you!
3. Payment Plan for Market Value:
Again, I’d rather you do pay-what-you-can but, if that feels uncomfortable to you, another option is to make four payments of $350 USD over a schedule of your choice within one year.
If you’ve chosen this option then you’ve already sent me your deposit and set up your quarterly workshop payments, thank you!