The How to Tour Package is designed for you if you have a workshop or two that you lead and you want to take on the road.
It’s not a bad idea. Unless you live in a big city like London, Toronto, or New York it can be hard to get enough people out to your workshops. You can max out the market quicker than you’d think. Everyone who might go to your workshop has already gone. If you live in a small town, that’s a reality. You might be able to do that workshop once or twice a year but not more. It’s not you. It’s just a population issue.
And perhaps you are already travelling a lot for other things (or want to travel more) and why not do a live workshop while you’re there to pay for the trip?
From 2006 – 2012 or so, I made my living primarily from doing live workshops on the road. And live workshops are still an important component of my work.
It never occurred to me that I was living the “laptop lifestyle.” Nor did I aspire to live that way (nor do I commend it to anyone). But it’s what happened. People would come to me amazed at how I got to travel so much with my work. “Uhh . . . I’m just trying to pay my bills,” I’d reply. There was no grand plan. There was only, “Well, I’ll already be there so . . .” or someone would invite me and I’d say “yes.” But the end result was a great deal of time on the road, trying to figure out how to fill up workshops in cities where I didn’t live.
The upside of touring is that while you’re an unknown commodity to people, this outsider status also lends you a certain cache you don’t get at home. It can work for you.
Ah. But how do you do this? How do you get started?
At long last, I’m releasing this package I’ve had in mind for many years: How To Tour.
Individually, these products cost $180 all together. Purchase them bundled and save $45!
The How to Tour Package Includes:
- Hub Marketing eBook (+ Workbook): Tells you how to get others to promote you. This is vital when touring.
- The Art of the Full House eBook: Tells you how to fill your workshops up.
- PWYC: How to Run Profitable Workshops on a Pay-What-You-Can Pricing Structure eBook: Explains how to use the PWYC pricing model I’ve used with the approach I’ve used and developed for my own workshops since 2002.
- The How to Tour Teleseminar 2.5 hour Audio and Transcript: This resource is the content from a teleseminar call I hosted where I shared every thought I had about how to take your show on the road. We talked about venues, finding partners, accommodations, travel, etc. It’s a goldmine, and this package is the only place you can get your hands on this content.
- BONUS: 50 minute video “Taking The Show On the Road Workshop with Anthony Trahair”