Business Model is the structure of your business. It’s the architecture. It’s how money enters into your business and lingers a while.
Business Model includes your free stuff, your cheap stuff, the mid-priced and the high priced.
A provocative and important thought: Your profitability has very little to do with marketing. It has everything to do with business model.
Let’s say you sell cans of soup.
They cost you 50 cents to make but you sell them for 45 cents.
You see the problem.
You don’t have a marketing problem. You have a business model problem.
This Webinar Might Be A Perfect Fit For You if:
- You’re curious about what Business Models are and how to use them in your business. You are clear yours is not working as well as it could be for you.
- You are building a business not engaging in a hobby. You plan to be doing the work you’re doing for at least another decade and you want to make it something you’re proud of.
- People know about you and what you offer but they aren’t buying.
- You have a lot of people showing up but you’re still not profitable.
- You are burning out doing what you love (oh no!) and realize that you can’t keep it going the way it is.
- Your business is starting to feel way too complicated and overwhelming.
This Webinar Might NOT Be A Good Fit For You If:
- You don’t have a business yet.
- Your primary concern right now is getting cashflow quickly.
In This Pre-recorded Three Hour Webinar, You Will:
- What Business Model Is & Why It Matters
- The Four Stages Of Business
- The Marketing for Hippies Business Model Creation Cycle
- The Four S’ of a Solid Business Model
- The Inner & Outer Systems Your Need
- Business Model Examples & Case Studies
- Elements To Consider in Designing Your Business Model
- A Chance To Draw Out & Share Your Business Model