I’m so excited to offer this call.
Hub Marketing — also known as Partner Marketing — is about leveraging the power of relationships to grow your business in a way that’s sustainable and not pushy; a way that feels good.
Partner Marketing about getting your products and services in front of the right people, at the right time, so sales just happen naturally. It’s incredibly effective because it’s founded in authentic relationships, mutually beneficial collaboration, and the real value you have to offer.
This approach to marketing is the core of what I teach. This approach to marketing has four major advantages:
- It makes the marketplace more beautiful
- It feels better to the potential clients
- It feels better to you to do
- It works many times better than the cold approach to marketing. This approach is staggeringly more effective.
Lisa C. Baker, pictured here, has been specializing in partner marketing since 2013. She’s helped clients launch products that generated $2.5 million in revenue, make more sales in a day than they were making in a month, and double their customer base in just weeks.
I met Lisa a few years ago when she reached out on behalf of her employer at the time, to ask me to promote his work. Her manner of outreach was so refreshing and honest. I’ve rarely encountered someone with a more natural gift for this work.
Since then, we’ve gotten to know each other, see our deep political affinity and have spent time together in person. I adore this woman and am so impressed with her approach to partner marketing.
In this interactive & action oriented workshop, you’ll learn:
- The keys to making a partnership truly authentic and mutually beneficial
- Five different types of partners you can look for
- Five different ways to structure partnerships
- Five common mistakes in emailing potential partners and how to avoid them
By the end, you’ll have a clear plan both for finding influencers who could partner with you and some basic strategies on how to reach out to them.
ADVANCE NOTICE LIST FOR FUTURE WORKSHOPS:
If you can’t make it to this teleseminar but you’re interested in the content, you can sign up HERE to join our advance notice list for future teleseminars and workshops about Hub/Partner Marketing.