Navigating Your Business Amidst the Coronavirus
A teleseminar with guest host Julie Wolk
Monday, April 6th, 2020 at 11am PST / 12pm MT / 2pm EST
All proceeds from this call will be directed to the health fund for Melina Laboucan-Massimo, and indigenous activist from Alberta who is recovering from serious health issues.
An Intro from Tad:
Hi there, before letting Julie speak for herself, I wanted to introduce her. I’ve known Julie for many years now and been deeply impressed with her work in this world. She’s one of the few colleagues of mine who I recommend without hesitation. She is kind, down-to-earth and models her business ideas on nature. I’ve never heard a complaint about her work and the guest posts she’s written for my site are always well received (and I refer people to them still from time to time). I commend her to you highly, especially in these heightened and uncertain times.
After a whirlwind couple weeks of supporting my clients (all coaches, consultants, healers and other service-based biz owners), I know that many of you are faced with some very new and different questions in your businesses.
And they run the gamut:
- How am I going to keep making money?
- How do I change my messaging to be sensitive to what’s happening and not sound like a jerk when I’m marketing?
- What shifts do I need to make to my offers and programs?
- I want to be of service, but how do I best do that?
- How can I streamline and focus my business so I can actually get stuff done with my kids at home?
- What do I with my extra time?
- Do I need to offer lots of free stuff?
- Oh my gosh I have so many ideas but I don’t know which direction to go!
- I’m supporting all these clients, but where do I get support?
- What happens if I get sick and can’t work? Or a family member needs my attention?
- Should I even be marketing and selling right now at all? (spoiler alert – yes!)
I feel deeply honoured to have a window into so many people’s lives right now through my work.
And, I am gathering a LOT of wisdom and incredible intel through working with these amazing, strong women business owners.
Because of this, I feel very well-positioned to help you right now.
Look, we’re in uncharted territory, and I don’t claim to have all the answers.
But I would love to share with you the bits of wisdom I have gathered, that are helping my clients immensely.
In the teleseminar, we’ll cover:
- How to be truly of service at this time (instead of falling into a saviour trap or over-giving and exhausting yourself)
- How to get a hold of your finances so you’re not so anxious
- Why your self-care needs to step up big time, especially if you’re supporting others
- Why I don’t think you should pivot your business right now and what to do instead
- How to define your message and be a leader for your clients and potential clients
- How marketing might actually be EASIER right now
- Why you might need to restructure your offerings and sales funnels
- What the “super beta” is and why you need to drop perfectionism NOW
- How to incorporate nature into your virtual work
- The big bonus of owning your own business during a crisis
About Your Presenter:
Julie helps high-achieving coaches, consultants and healers transform a business that drains them to a business that sustains them. She’s? a firm believer that if we step off the obsessive productivity hamster wheel and tune into nature’s rhythms, we can grow more sustainable lives, businesses and even a better world. She’ll help you slow down, get super aligned, and create better boundaries and solid systems so you can find more ease in your business and feel nourished financially and energetically. A lifelong nature freak, Julie has 20 years experience turning vision into reality—and after navigating life and business with a chronic illness and a toddler, she’s a total expert in streamlining, strategizing and finding the simplest pathway forward. You can find her here: juliewolkcoaching.com