The Meantime Teleseminar
A Thoughtful, Inspiring and Tactical, 90-Minute Crash Course on How to Conquer Your Cashflow Crisis By Finding The Low Hanging Fruit in Your Business (Even if it Seems Hopeless)
Monday, December 30th, 2019
11am-12:30pm MT (local time in Alberta, Canada)
Six times over the past four years, I’ve led a 30 Day Cashflow Challenge called The Meantime.
The timing doesn’t always work out for everyone, and not everyone who’s interested is sure that it’s a fit, so I decided I would hold two 90-minute teleseminars where you can learn about the highlights on this program.
This Teleseminar Might Be A Perfect Fit For You If:
- You’re a conscious service provider, entrepreneur (e.g. life coach, holistic practitioner, permaculture practitioner).
- You’re in a cash crunch and need money quickly.
- You have a clear sense of who your target markets are.
- You like and trust me and are familiar with my work.
- You’re committed to treating your business like a business (vs. a hobby).
- You’re floundering and feeling like you’re at the end of your rope, and you realize you haven’t been able to figure this out on your own, that you need help and you are willing to receive it.
This Teleseminar Might Not Be A Good Fit For You If:
- You’re not really floundering. You’ve already got a solid plan that you trust will work and the only reason it hasn’t is simply due to time. If you already have a solid plan, this program will likely just be a distraction. Much better to just work the plan you already have.
- Your life is already super well organized. If your home and workspace are spacious, clean and uplifting to be in and you can see your desk (or an uncluttered computer desktop) and the bottom of your email inbox is never far out of sight then this program may not be what you need.
- You don’t have a business yet.
- Your primary concern right now is building up your business for the long haul.
- You run a retail business. This program is geared toward service providers and, with a bit of thinking, the cashflow tactics can be adapted to those who sell products. I’d say this program wouldn’t be relevant to retail very much, but for products? It can still work.
What is The Meantime?
There’s a certain time that all of us, at some point or another in our business lives, come to experience. I call it The Meantime.
It’s a moment where you feel like you’re headed directly for a brick wall.
And, as I heard Brian Tracey say once, “Life is full of problems. In life you’re either recovering from a problem, in the midst of one now, or one is coming. But, every once in a while, life gives you a reprieve from your problems. It’s called a crisis.”
And this is The Meantime, a time of crisis.
In business, I define The Meantime as that time when you are in a financial crisis where you need money urgently and, even though you have faith in things to work out in the long term, even though you believe in the strategies and business plan you’ve put together to be sustainable in the future, you aren’t there yet and you ask yourself, “What do I do in the meantime?“
But I call it The Meantime for another reason too.
It feels mean and vicious when you’re in the midst of it.
The Meantime is an unforgiving time where you seem to have to hustle harder than you ever have before. There often seems to be no way to bring in the kind of money you need as quickly as you need it. It can be a time of incredible stress and anxiety. The Meantime is like finding yourself in the midst of a deep winter without enough supplies to make it through and a sense of dread creeps over you as you think, “What am I going to do?“
In This Hour and a Half Teleseminar, You Will:
- learn my four step Meantime process to quickly and directly handling any cashflow crunch you might be facing now and in the future.
- learn my five favourite, quick cash tactics to get money in the door.
- learn the top three things you need to do longterm to make sure that you don’t go back to The Meantime again.
- have a chance to ask me your toughest questions.
Testimonials for This Teleseminar:
“I have been a follower of Tad’s for a long time but haven’t pulled the trigger on getting involved. The Meantime Teleseminar was my first step and I am stoked I stepped in. In fact, I will be signing up for The Meantime in full. In 90 minutes I have some new tools to implement immediately that I feel confident will generate cashflow. Tad, I LOVE your honesty and authentic commitment to the success of others. My favorite part of this seminar was the time you actually gave to implement and schedule the tactics. Brilliant!” – Sara Sherman, discoveryhorse.com
“And BAM. Already landed my first taker on a pay-what-you-want strategy session. What’s it been, 2 hours since the call ended? How’s that for practical?!?” – Lisa Baker, lcbaker.com
“It was a great way to take action right away on top of great suggestions that will always be handy no matter what stage in the business you are. These can be applied even when business is going well!” – Amelie St-Pierre, liberateyourtrueself.com
“This 90-minute investment shifted my energy from ‘Things aren’t working and I don’t know what the heck to do’ to ‘I have some clear next steps and many viable possibilities.’ Tad actually had us do some work during the call! I feel energized and recommitted to my work. Tad is authentic, accessible, encouraging, and practical. Just the ticket for getting things moving again!” – Margit Bantowsky, margitbantowsky.com
“This teleseminar was so helpful, practical, and authentic! I am leaving with some new ideas, some commitments already holding space in my calendar to work on these ideas. It was well worth the money and more!” – Kathleen Horne
“I can’t believe how much clarity I’ve garnered from the Meantime Teleseminar call. Tad gave us simple but profound tactics that I will absolutely follow through with. Suggestions that I can see will help not just my business, but my life, in general. Thanks, Tad! So worth the time and money!” – Barbara Sinclair, barbarasinclair.com
“I loved The Meantime Teleseminar. I joined it because I was frustrated about how I could bring some money in quickly in a slow month and I found the teleseminar really eye-opening! Tad gave me a lot of great ideas, helped me to commit to ask for help and stop doing everything alone. But above all, it made me reflect on some aspects of my business that I had never taken into account! The most valuable take-away for me is to be able to see my business with new eyes, release the tension and act fast on what can make a difference. Thanks Tad for another super insightful moment!” – Diana Malerba, Confidence Coach, thebravehearted.ch
“This was such a great teleseminar! Tad is very sophisticated in his understanding of people and their process (this matters to me as I am a psychologist!). He has a bias toward action and encouraged/insisted that we use our time on the call to move forward. So very necessary and helpful.” – Nancy Jonker
“This was very useful seminar for someone who is just starting out with her niche. I found suggestions for the immediate future and for long term, including encouraging us to find support, creating actions, and simple cash flow tactics. it was well worth the money.” – Maggie Marshall marshallhealing.com
“The teleseminar was very informative. It reminded me to take action right now, and to schedule time for marketing instead of working on it whenever I remember. I learned that it is ok to ask for help. Tad is a great presenter. So much information in 90 minutes. Best $25 I spent in a long time.” – Kristin Schwarz
“I took this teleseminar because I’m not able to take take the full course right now, thinking I would at least get a general idea of Tad’s approach. Wow! I got so much more than I thought I would! Great ideas and a very holistic approach — addressing how to tune up my own energy and focus, as well as my business’ energy and focus. I so appreciated his personal feedback and suggestions, as well as being able to see other participants’ ideas and concerns. Just a little of Tad goes a long way.” – Wendy Guy