Before you sign up for The Meantime, please watch this short video below
It might seem like a funny thing for me to ask you to pause and slow down before you sign up, but that’s just what I’d like to invite you to do.
For what it is, and compared to other similar programs on the market, this program is inexpensive.
But it’s still your time and money.
Which are both precious. I remember years ago, my friend Deo saying to me of a thrift store purchase gone wrong, “$2 is a lot to spend on something you don’t really want.”
If you’re like me, you likely skim those long sales letters (like the one you just came from!) and that means there’s a good chance you missed some important bits. So I want to invite you to go back and read it in full because it’s so important to me that you only sign up for this if it’s really right for you.
Or, if you’re pretty sure it’s a fit, the following points are the most important things you could read to know for sure if this program is really going to be a fit for you. It’s the result of feedback from dozens of participants and my experiences running this program in the past.
After reading the following carefully, I want to invite you to pause and just sit with it all for a bit. To slow it down a little and bring some mindfulness to this purchasing experience. If this program still feels like a fit for you, I’d love for you to sign up.
If not, I hope you’ll find the right help to take the next step in your business and in getting through The Meantime.
And, if timing is the only issue, then I hope I might get to see you at a future Meantime program.
And, if you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email and ask me anything you like.
This Program Might Be A Perfect Fit For You IF:
- You’re a conscious service provider, entrepreneur (e.g. life coach, holistic practitioner, permaculture practitioner).
- You’re in a cash crunch and need money quickly.
- You’re willing to spend as much time and energy as possible between mid-February and mid-March focused directly on this and you’re willing to hustle hard.
- You’re willing to admit there may be some things you don’t know.
- You’re willing to try new approaches that might be a little outside of your comfort zone.
- You’re excited to be a part of a group and to be there for others in their own journeys too.
- You have a clear sense of who your target markets are.
- You like and trust me and are familiar with my work.
- You’re committed to treating your business like a business (vs a hobby).
- You’re floundering and feeling like you’re at the end of your rope, and you realize you haven’t been able to figure this out on your own, that you need help and you are willing to receive it.
This Program Might Not Be A Good Fit For You If:
- Your February/March is so packed and you’ll barely have time to make the calls let alone do anything in between the calls. This program is heavily based in homework and hustle.
- All you can manage to do is attend the calls but not to actually apply anything to your life due to being too busy and overwhelmed with things you can’t change right now.
- You’re not really floundering. You’ve already got a solid plan that you trust will work and the only reason it hasn’t is simply due to time. If you already have a solid plan, this program will likely just be a distraction. Much better to just work the plan you already have.
- Your life is already super well organized. If your home and workspace are spacious, clean and uplifting to be in and you can see your desk (or an uncluttered computer desktop) and the bottom of your email inbox is never far out of sight then this program may not be what you need.
- You don’t have a business yet.
- Your primary concern right now is building up your business for the long haul.
- You run a retail business. This program is geared toward service providers and, with a bit of thinking, the cashflow tactics can be adapted to those who sell products. I’d say this program wouldn’t be relevant to retail very much, but for products? It can still work.
- You aren’t on Facebook. All of our group conversations happen on Facebook. If you aren’t on it, this program is likely not going to work very well for you.
- You’re not open to receiving honest, direct and meaningful feedback on your situation (I don’t say this lightly).
- If English is not your first language, there is a piece that might feel frustrating for you. Due to the wonders of the internet, there are times when glitches may come in and make my voice less than clear. This is rare but does happen. To make it worse, though I go to great pains to speak slowly and clearly, sometimes I will speak faster than some people can translate in their heads. I know firsthand how exhausting and frustrating it can be to not be able to keep up while listening in a language that isn’t your own. Please know you are so welcome if English isn’t your native tongue but it feels important to lift this up and it is feedback I have heard from a number of past participants.
IMPORTANT: What This Program Is Not.
This is vital for me to share. This program is not a long term fix. My best thoughts on the long term solution can be found in my Marketing for Hippies 101 program.
A Complete Answer: No, this program is not the complete answer for your business’ success. But it’s my best answer to how to pull yourself out of the quicksand or straighten your car out when you’ve hit an icey patch on the road. It’s my best and most considered perspective on how to deal with the moment of crisis (in such a way that it doesn’t deepen the crisis but buys you the time and space you need to make the deeper and more strategic adjustments that can assure long term success).
A Personal Coaching Program: This program is not the same as hiring a personal coach or participating in a small group coaching program where you get a great deal of personal attention from the instructor. I’ll do my best to answer people’s questions personally, but there’s a good chance I won’t get to everyone each week. However, I can say that there’s a very solid chance that, due to the structure of the program, you will get some incredibly solid advice from the other participants.
Still interested? You can register below :-)
What's Included In Your 30 Day Challenge?
Five Group Coaching Calls + Recordings: Each call will last 90 minutes and be heavily focused on answering your questions directly. Expect these calls to be low in theory and high in hand holding. The more your prepare for these calls the more you will get out of them. These calls will happen on Wednesdays: January 11th, 18th, 25th, February 1st and 8th.
The Meantime Readings: Each week, you will get a PDF of readings related to the topics of that week to help you move smoothly and effortlessly through the process while you build a solid momentum. In total there will be over 150 pages of readings (but broken up over the month).
Private Facebook Group: During and in between calls you'll have a chance to connect with the other participants in a private forum where you can let it all hang out and get the honest and direct feedback you're craving. You'll be able to share your wins (which may inspire others) and your struggles (for which I can promise you there will be both emotional and tactical support).
George Huang Interview Bonus: Years ago, I did a powerful interview with George Huang about the important of hustle and fast marketing for times like this. He laid out, step by step, how he created a six figure income in less that 80 days.
The Meantime Inspiration Page: I have curated a special page full of the most inspiration quotes and youtubes that I've ever found so that, when you find yourself in the dumps and losing motivation, you'll have this page to turn to to lift up your spirits.
Please Note: Price in USD
Full price: $300 (this option allows you to pay $100 per month for 3 months)