Meantime – Are You Sure
Before you sign up for The Meantime, please watch this short video below
It might seem like a funny thing for me to ask you to pause and slow down before you sign up, but that’s just what I’d like to invite you to do.
For what it is, and compared to other similar programs on the market, this program is inexpensive.
But it’s still your time and money.
Which are both precious. I remember years ago, my friend Deo saying to me of a thrift store purchase gone wrong, “$2 is a lot to spend on something you don’t really want.”
If you’re like me, you likely skim those long sales letters (like the one you just came from!) and that means there’s a good chance you missed some important bits. So I want to invite you to go back and read it in full because it’s so important to me that you only sign up for this if it’s really right for you.
Or, if you’re pretty sure it’s a fit, the following points are the most important things you could read to know for sure if this program is really going to be a fit for you. It’s the result of feedback from dozens of participants and my experiences running this program in the past.
After reading the following carefully, I want to invite you to pause and just sit with it all for a bit. To slow it down a little and bring some mindfulness to this purchasing experience. If this program still feels like a fit for you, I’d love for you to sign up.
If not, I hope you’ll find the right help to take the next step in your business and in getting through The Meantime.
And, if timing is the only issue, then I hope I might get to see you at a future Meantime program.
And, if you have any questions, please feel free to send me an email and ask me anything you like.
This Program Might Be A Perfect Fit For You IF:
- You’re a conscious service provider, entrepreneur (e.g. life coach, holistic practitioner, permaculture practitioner). I don’t feel as confident for this program with those in retail or who are selling physical products. There is some use but I can’t extend the same guarantee to you.
- You’re in a cash crunch and need money quickly.
- You’re willing to spend as much time and energy as possible over the 30-Days focused directly on this and you’re willing to hustle hard (the minimum being five hours a week).
- You’re willing to admit there may be some things you don’t know and to try new approaches that might be a little outside of your comfort zone.
- You’re excited to be a part of a group and to be there for others in their own journeys too.
- You have a clear sense of who your target markets are (not required but mercy will it help). If you don’t, that you are willing to pick one and really focus on it for a month.
- You like and trust me and are familiar with my work.
- You’re committed to treating your business like a business (vs a hobby).
- You’re floundering and feeling like you’re at the end of your rope, and you realize you haven’t been able to figure this out on your own, that you need help and you are willing to receive it.
This Program Might NOT Be A Good Fit For You If:
- Your January and February are already packed and you’ll barely have time to make the calls let alone do anything in between the calls. This program is heavily based in homework ‘n hustle. If you’re going on a road trip, are in the middle of a family crisis etc. it might be worth thinking twice.
- You’re not really floundering and don’t need the cash. Your primary concern right now is building up your business for the long haul. You’ve already got a solid plan that you trust will work and the only reason it hasn’t is simply due to time. If you already have a solid plan, this program will likely just be a distraction. Much better to just work the plan you already have. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Your life is already super well organized. If your home and workspace are spacious, clean and uplifting to be in and you can see your desk (or an uncluttered computer desktop) and the bottom of your email inbox is never far out of sight then this program may not be what you need (or at least the first two weeks won’t be that helpful).
- You don’t have a business yet.
- You run a retail or product-based business. This program is geared toward service providers and, with a bit of thinking, the cashflow tactics can be adapted to those who sell products. I’d say this program wouldn’t be relevant to retail very much, but for products? It can still work.
- You aren’t on Facebook. All of our group conversations happen on Facebook. If you aren’t on it, this program is likely not going to work very well for you.
- You’re not open to receiving honest, direct and meaningful feedback on your situation (I don’t say this lightly).
- If English is not your first language, there is a piece that might feel frustrating for you. Due to the wonders of the internet, there are times when glitches may come in and make my voice less than clear. This is rare but does happen. To make it worse, though I go to great pains to speak slowly and clearly, sometimes I will speak faster than some people can translate in their heads. I know firsthand how exhausting and frustrating it can be to not be able to keep up while listening in a language that isn’t your own. Please know you are so welcome if English isn’t your native tongue but it feels important to lift this up and it is feedback I have heard from a number of past participants.
- You’re hoping for “five figures in five weeks”. That’s not a real thing. That almost never happens.
IMPORTANT: Three Things This Program Is Not.
This program is not a long term fix. My best thoughts on the long term solution can be found in my Marketing for Hippies 101 program.
This program is not a complete answer: No, this program is not the complete answer for your business’ success. But it’s my best answer to how to pull yourself out of the quicksand or straighten your car out when you’ve hit an icey patch on the road. It’s my best and most considered perspective on how to deal with the moment of crisis (in such a way that it doesn’t deepen the crisis but buys you the time and space you need to make the deeper and more strategic adjustments that can assure long term success).
This program is not a personal coaching program: This program is not the same as hiring a personal coach or participating in a small group coaching program where you get a great deal of personal attention from the instructor. I’ll do my best to answer people’s questions personally, but there’s a good chance I won’t get to everyone each week. However, I can say that there’s a very solid chance that, due to the structure of the program, you will get some incredibly solid advice from the other participants.