A two and a half hour workshop
green, holistic, community-minded entrepreneurs and attract more of the clients you want
(without ever sacrificing your integrity or spending a fortune).
Marketing can feel good.
This is the core idea behind this workshop.
But for so many people it doesn’t.
To take it a step further: for marketing to be effective it must feel good. After all, if marketing feels bad, you will avoid doing it and others will avoid wanting to do business with you.
To go even one step further than that: I think marketing can not only feel good but also be effective at the same time. This video explores how.
Too much marketing (even by savvy, conscious entrepreneurs) creates either no response or seems “over-hyped” and triggers a “used car salesman” reaction.
Since 2001, I have traveled around North America, the UK and worked with conscious entrepreneurs just like you. Some successful, others struggling. And I’ve gathered quite the assortment of success stories and strategies right from the horses’ mouths. This workshop is my best distillation and collection of those practices and stories (some of them are pretty funny).
And, while I was in Victoria, BC, I had Canadian film maker Ian Mackenzie record the latest version of my workshop so I could make it available to those who have never had the chance to attend my workshop and to whose cities I may, sadly, never come.
I’m so excited to share it with you. I hope you’ll like it.
“Since meeting Tad 4 years ago his material and approach has become ‘required reading’ for anyone that I work with, especially in communications and marketing. If someone says ‘Oh I don’t like that ‘ then I know we aren’t a fit to work together! I train people to fundraise in a way that is fun, easy and works. Tad’s approach to marketing is so in line with what I do and the way I do it that I often find his words coming out of my mouth when asking for donations. And thats fine with me cause it works!”
— Wil Carlos, wilcarlostraining.com
This Video Could Be a Fit for You If:
- You’ve always wanted to come to one of my workshops but have never been able to.
- Marketing feels gross, pushy, awkward and unnatural to you and you are curious about why that is.
- Your current approach to marketing doesn’t seem to be effective . . . and you have no idea why.
- You are a conscious entrepreneur (eg you are selling a natural, eco-friendly, cruelty-free or otherwise healthy product or you’re in the Healing Arts or are a Holistic Practitioner (perhaps you’re a Therapist, Massage Therapist or Body-worker, Yoga Instructor, Herbalist, Shamanic Practitioner, Life-Coach, Meditation Teacher etc.). Or you’re a local business owner that just plain cares deeply about your community, nature and social justice. Maybe you run a Yoga Studio, an Eco-Friendly House Cleaning company, an Organic Farm, a local Theatre Company, a Fitness Studio, a comfy, little locally owned Bookstore, a groovy local Restaurant, an Eco-Store, a Pottery shop or a Natural Health-Food Store etc.). Or you’re running some sort of permaculture-based business.
- You like the idea that marketing could actually feel good (even if you can’t imagine how). You’re drawn to the question: “How can I sell my products and services without selling my soul?”
- You want to market your products without compromising your principles? How can you make sure your marketing gets a positive response and creates warm feelings of trust? Better yet — how do you have your ideal client approaching you, instead of you chasing them?
“I couldn’t possibly put a value on this content. It’s priceless.” “I believe we have a responsibility to let people know where there’s help and hope available for them. The passion, energy, integrity and humor in Marketing 101 reminds me that that is entirely possible. Tad, you’re a marvel and an inspiration. I couldn’t possibly put a value on this content. It’s priceless.” — Lisa Barber, rootsandwings.biz
In this video, you will:
- learn 5 reasons why marketing matters in making the world be a better place (so you don’t see marketing as just a selfish act).
- get a lucid and simple answer to the question, “why does marketing feel bad?“ (so you can make sure your marketing never does).
- learn about the dynamics of Posturing, Collapsing & Composure (which may help you see the exact dynamic that’s keeping you stuck – you may have never noticed this before).
- hear about the concept of “polarizing” in marketing (and how how being extremely real, honest and vulnerable can get you more of the kinds of clients you’re craving).
- learn about the three kinds of prospectors. Every potential client you will ever meet fits into one of these three categories. Each of them requires an entirely different strategy. Learning this will let you know exactly what you need to do with each person you meet and avoid any manipulative tactics of any kind.
- get to explore the three roles of marketing. Most people think that marketing has only one role: to get people to say, ‘yes’. I disagree with this. Understanding these three roles is like hooking up a flawless diagnostic machine to all of your marketing that can pin point exactly where your issues are and what to do about them. It will also free you from the need to use any sort of approach to marketing that could feel even slightly bad to anyone (including you).
- learn the three core elements of your marketing strategy. Whenever I look at any business it is always through the lense of these three pieces. When these three pieces are in place, you attract clients without a lot of extra fuss and good vibes for everyone. When these three pieces aren’t in place, everything is a struggle.
- learn about the notion of establishing your container so that you can make sure your business is safe to approach (an unappreciated concept in the world of marketing) but is also sustainable for you.
- learn about how to use the idea of paths to make it incredibly easy for your ideal clients to find you (so you can stop working so hard trying to find them)
- finally understand why marketing has been so hard when you learn the three levels of marketing (and how so many of the marketing courses out there focus only on the first of the three levels).
- get three simple strategies for identifying and connecting with your hubs (and learn why this is the most important thing that anyone could do to attract more of the quality of clients that you want).
- learn the seven things your business can be known for (most entrepreneurs only ever focus on one of these seven). This is a conversation that digs deep into the notions of branding and identity.
The Bonus Video
60 minutes of footage from a workshop that I led in Calgary a few years ago covering content that I no longer cover in my day long workshops (even though it’s really good stuff) and a recap of some of the content of the core video. You’ll learn about the importance of your Unique Selling Proposition, a bit more about hubs, why marketing is like baseball and more.
PLUS you’ll also get the complete 25 page transcript.
The Complete Marketing for Hippies 101 Transcript
Don’t find watching videos the easiest way to learn? You’ll also get the complete, 53 page written transcript (in PDF form) of the workshop to review, highlight and scribble on at your leisure.
PLUS you’ll also get the full digital audio files in case you want to just listen to this workshop.
The Marketing for Hippies 101 Workbook & Bonus Reading
Want to dig deeper into the material? Then you’ll enjoy this 44 pages of bonus reading and exercises to more fully explore the content you’ll learn in the videos.
Small Disclaimer: We forgot to mic the audience. For the most part I restate what they have said, but I miss it a few times. You’re not missing anything vital and it doesn’t happen much but I know this sort of thing can drive some people crazy. :-)
To Recap: You get three and a half hours of video and 122 pages of content to help you dig deeper into what you’ve learned. This material is the result of a decade of work and research, and thousands of dollars spent in filming, editing, designing and transcribing to get it “just right.”
When I do this workshop live, they don’t get the advantage of being able to pause, rewind and watch it over again. And they haven’t gotten any of these bonus materials. You can watch, streaming online or download to your computer.
Please Note: pricing is in USD.
|(Click “Buy Now” to purchase this product now)||(Click “Add to Cart”, if you’d like to add other products to your shopping cart)|