Hub Marketing 101 Lab
“What if almost all of your clients came from word-of-mouth marketing?”
A Sustainable & Powerful Approach To Making More Money and Getting More Clients By Building Relationships and Community
Monday, September 18th, 2023
COST: $25 USD
(Replay will be sent to those who can’t make it)
The fourth semester of the Marketing for Hippies membership is kicking off this September with a three-month focus on “Hub Marketing.”
I’ve known so many clients who feel totally paralyzed about where to even start in their marketing.
“Where do I even find clients?”
Mostly, that’s because they haven’t identified who they’re trying to reach.
But sometimes it’s not.
Sometimes it’s because they haven’t identified what I would call the “hubs” for their crowd.
In the lead up to our Hub Marketing Semester, we are running a two-hour, interactive, lab-style webinar to get your creative hub marketing juices flowing so that you have some ideas that you can implement right away (whether you join us in the Membership or not).
We are looking for a small cadre of very specific entrepreneurs who like the idea of getting their business to a very specific place: that their ideal clients show up to their door with very little hustle on their end, open and ready to hear what they have to say – and that this happens almost entirely from from word of mouth (vs. chasing down and convincing cold leads to work with them).
This Webinar Might Be A Perfect Fit For You If You:
- Understand that the goal of a word-of-mouth based business is possible and requires a lot of upfront work to get there
- Are in business for the long term (i.e. at least the next decade)
- Are willing to focus on a particular niche for three months (with no need to change anything on your website at all)
- Are ready and willing to spend at least three-to-five hours per week working on this material
- Are friendly, coachable, and willing to receive candid feedback
- Have at least one piece of strong hippie street cred 😉
In This Two-Hour, Interactive Webinar, You Will Learn:
- Why Hub Marketing Matters
- Where Hub Marketing fits in your overall strategy
- The Three Levels of Hub Marketing
- The Four Elements of Hub Marketing
- The Seven Types of Hubs
- You’ll also Participate in Five Eye-Opening, Hands-On Exercises
As a bonus, when you sign up, you’ll also be emailed:
- A discount code and link for the two-hour Hub Marketing Webinar recording from 2022 where you’ll get a recap of all of the above plus dozens of examples of Hub Marketing for Service-Providers, Product-Makers, Restaurants, and Retail to bring it all alive.
- Access to the recordings (as soon as they’re available) of all the Hub Marketing Round Tables we’ve hosted featuring many of Tad’s favourite colleagues sharing their best insights, strategies, and stories on Hub Marketing.
"For the first time I fell in love with marketing."
“The Hub Marketing program took me out of my struggle bubble from having no clue how to market myself in a good way into a confident feeling of “I get it and I love it! For the first time I fell in love with marketing.
Tad is a machine of valuable ideas and strategies to market yourself without being sales-y, and he got me into the mindset of being creative and kind with it. New Ideas flowing more easily now.
The Program is well composed and structured. I loved the journey. From week to week I started to be more and more excited about marketing. Can’t emphasize enough how much self-confidence I gained during the process of understanding how good Hub Marketing/ Marketing works.
I know see tons of opportunities to work & collaborate with. Not to forget the great people I met in the program and with whom I now keep on going to support each other on our business journey.”
Mia Gödecke, miagoedecke.com
"Before ... I was feeling frustrated with how much effort I was putting into my marketing for such small returns."
“Before I came to Tad’s Hub Marketing Program I was feeling frustrated with how much effort I was putting into my marketing for such small returns. I’ve taken 5 different marketing courses over the past few years and none of them offered the insights on working with hubs like Tad’s program. If you’re looking to demystify your marketing, start with Tad.”
Kevin Hood, kevinhood.me
"This course is the most sane and heart-centred approach to marketing I've come across."
“This course is the most sane and heart-centred approach to marketing I’ve come across. Tad is outstanding at making marketing simple and learning about Hub Marketing has been transformational to me in how I do business. Marketing no longer feels like a big huge deal. It feels easeful and natural. I’d highly recommend this course if you want to find a human way of doing marketing that feels authentic and easy.”
Ciara Bruton, Holistic Business Coach, ciarabruton.com
"When we did the brainstorming of hub categories and hubs, it opened up my world. Suddenly I could see so many options for growing my business."
“Once again, super grateful to study with this wise marketing mentor! When we did the brainstorming of hub categories and hubs, it opened up my world. Suddenly I could see so many options for growing my business.
The second most important to me from this class was Tad’s coaching on approach and languaging as we reach out to these Hubs. His language is so graceful, heart-felt and invitational. People want to respond because you’re the type of authentic human they want to interact with.
I highly recommend taking Point of View marketing before this class so you can prepare a mini-video to share with hubs that you’re approaching.
From taking these two classes from Tad, I feel much more empowered in marketing. I know that for my personality type (sensitive) Tad’s methods are the best, most authentic way for me to grow my business.
I also enjoy Tad’s highly interactive class facilitation style. You integrate his concepts from his coaching of others and from group brainstorming.”
Octavia Brooks, octaviabrooks.com