Thursday, April 30th, 2020 at 1pm MT | $25 usd
An Intro from Tad:
Well, well, well. Emily Otto joined my Mentorship Program last year and, over the months she was in the program we went at it, hammer and tongs, working on her niche and point of view. The end of result of it is this beautiful business she has created and this sweet little offering. If you are working a job you no longer love and yearning to get out but not sure what would be next, I urge you to check this out. You’ll thank me.
When we’re working a full time corporate job, it can be hard to see that there are any other possibilities.
One thing I hear often is, “but this is all I know, if I don’t do this, what do I do?”.
Follow the thread of what you love. You are a complex, multifaceted amazing human being!
You have “done” many things. There are many options.
In this 60 minutes training you’ll learn:
- the four major categories of what to “do” for a career/money/vocation
- as well as the next steps on how to create a Sustainable Action Plan (SAP) to move toward quitting your day job and trusting your dreams
- This webinar will be recorded and sent out, for anyone who is unable to attend day of!
- Get your 20 minute STRESS BANDAID call scheduled
- my 7 minute guided audio meditation for your morning drive to work
There are so many possibilities of what you could be doing outside of your job.
I would love to help you connect with yours.
Spaces are limited to just 20 in order to make this interactive training super hands on and actionable! Sign up today to secure your spot.
For just $25 you get:
- 60 minute teleseminar training
- 20 minute 1:1 coaching call with Emily
- 7 minute guided audio meditation
About Your Presenter:
I’m Emily Otto — Corporate Rebelle. I’m a recovering Corporate Professional (15 years in HR and Recruiting) and a Life Purpose + Job Freedom Coach. I run an online biz to help corporate workers who are stressed, anxious and seeking purpose to find a sense of calm, make a strategic quitting plan and craft a life they love. I’m a mom to a heart-baby and a fluffy golden puppy named Willow. I am firmly rooted in my home in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Connect with me at www.emily-otto.com