If you’d like to work one on one with me, here’s the deal . . .
I am often on the road and not easy to reach. And I’m in the middle of rethinking my packages and pricing.
You may also find some great resources here.
So, in the meantime there are a couple of options . . .
OPTION ONE: Work with one of my colleagues.
If you’re looking for heartful marketing advice: Check out my friends at Heart of Business. They’re brilliant and are offering a kick ass coaching package.
OPTION TWO: Hire me!
Before you consider hiring me, you should probably know the following . . .
- I am appallingly difficult to book appointments with. Sometimes it takes me two weeks to even reply to an email. If you’re in a rush, I’m not your guy. I am so involved in my local community doing things and making time for friends and working on projects that I regularly have 100 emails in my inbox needing my personal attention. I do my best but, truly, it can take a while to schedule things with me. If you don’t mind waiting for responses and aren’t in a huge rush then I might be able to help.
- If you’re in financial crisis then I suggest you consider my Meantime 30 Day Challenge which I run a few times per year. And, the chances are, what got you into crisis is not a lack of marketing know how. It’s often something that a life coach could better help with. Most of my one on one work is based in a Slow Marketing approach that doesn’t mesh well with panic and I prefer that those in a crisis go through my Meantime program to help them get back on their feet before they work with me one on one.
- If you feel like your business and lifestyle are colliding: drop an email to Alex Baisley. When people email me saying, “I have so many talents, passions, quirks and interests and I’m not sure what to do with them to make money?” I send them to Alex. Helping people figure out what they want to do is not my strength or my passion. I’m not very into that. Alex is. I’m good at helping people figure out how to market their passions once they’ve figured out a basic something. Alex can help you do that.
- If you’re struggling with your niche: you’ve got something good and know you need to sort out who you’re offering it to, before calling me, check out my Niching Spiral suite of programs. I don’t really help folks one on one with figuring out their niche because it’s a long and in depth process and most of it people can do without me.
- I don’t do your marketing for you. This is important. I am not a marketing firm. I don’t do people’s ads. I don’t run people’s social media for them. I don’t implement ideas. I am a teacher and coach who will help you learn how to get more of the kinds of clients you’re looking for in a way that feels good.
- I don’t tend to Skype. I like to work over the phone vs. on video. If I’m on Skype, I’m doing more sitting at my laptop which I’d like to do less of. I prefer to work on my phone via headset so I can get up, move and putter. I find that I do a better job of working with people if my hands are engaged in something like doing dishes, sweeping my floor or making my bed. One of my strange quirks. Being able to move my body as we talk and return to the laptop when needed has me feel much more excited about doing a call.
Your three options to work with me one on one…
Option One: Book me hourly. I charge $300 per hour. This may seem like a lot – but my guess is that it will help you get dozens of new paying clients over the next year. Clients who may stick around and spend money with you for years – and some of them will tell friends. I think you’ll make far more than $300 applying what you get from this session. A lot of folks tell me it’s well worth it.
Option Two: Book a half day. We’ll spend four hours working on your marketing together whether live or over Skype together in a concentrated way. This is $1000 (you save $200).
Option Three: Book a full day. We’ll spend six hours working on your marketing together whether live or over Skype together in a concentrated way. This is $1400 (you save $400).
If one of those options suits you then there are three steps to making it happen:
Step One: If you haven’t been to my workshop in 2014 or more recently, I will ask that you watch the video of my latest workshop at which you can buy here. After watching this you should have a very clear sense of whether or not my approach is right for you. I ask you to do this before contacting me to respect both of our time.
Step Two: Before we chat I’d love for you to come up with your top three questions that, if answered well, would have you feel wonderful about your money spent.
Step Three: Drop me a line and we’ll figure out when and how to connect.
You’ll leave your coaching session with…
- a tonne of actionable ideas that are affordable and effective and that don’t feel gross. Ideas you’re excited about.
- an emailed summary of our call including links to important resources and maybe even some free bonus gifts that I normally sell or only give out at my weekend workshops or on my site.
- connections to real people, projects and resources that can help you out gathered from twenty years of working in the fields of personal growth, conscious marketing and social change.
If that’s too much for you…
What’s it like to work with me?